JWs and blood, page-212

1. 23,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The Unbelief of the Jews…
    32But Jesus responded, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone Me?” 33“ We are not stoning You for any good work,” said the Jews, “but for blasphemy, because You, who are a man, declare Yourself to be God.”

"The Pharisees knew quite well that Jesus was claiming divinity that he was claiming to be God so they wanted to stone him, the punishment set out for blasphemy in second temple Judaism. Jesus did not try to defend himself and respond by saying whoa there partner you got this all wrong."

"Jesus did not try to defend himself" =THAT IS A LIE and that's what happens when only half truths are used.

36- Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am
    the Son of God?

So your choosing to believe those that mistakenly thought that, Jesus was claiming to be God, when he CLEARLY was not by his own words and defense here, the very same people that said, Jesus had the devil in him = are you for real????????????? rolleyes.png
    --------------
    "The religious establishment rejected the notion that God in the person of Jesus became incarnated but other Jews did not and they joined the way and they shared the synagogues with other non believing Jews."

More lies and fabrications -> They rightfully rejected what you claim here and what the others accepted was, that Jesus WAS the Son of God, not God or God the Son and they shared this exact information.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.