JWs and blood, page-213

1. 23,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @whereu

"18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[a] and on this rock -> You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.> I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it."

1 Cor 10:4 - And did all drink the same spiritual drink (message): for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them (after they were dead): and that Rock was Christ.
    John 20:31 - But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Acts 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
    Rev 19:13 - He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
    1 Peter 1:23 - Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

John 10:9 - I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. -> (word of God).
    10:1 - Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

What did Peter become one of -> 1 Peter 2:5 - you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.