JWs and blood, page-221

1. 23,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    @ppm56

"There is no fanatic or clown from the lowest dregs of the people who does not give you his own dreams as the word of God,"

Dreams Like -> This now is the eternal life that they should know You (Father) the Only True God = Father, Son and Holy Spirit and whom you have sent, Jesus Christ.

And like -> And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.= Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

And apparently someone says there is only ONE name in this verse -> Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit,

hmmm, one can only wonder what this dreamed one name might be??????????? what.png

OH no, these dreams apparently get even better, the dreams claim that John 17:3 was added by the CC's.

hmm, probably like the Baptism section to the above verse -> changed from this -> Mark 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. -> to the quote above, now mentioning Baptism.
    I wonder why Peter, the one the CC's claim their church was built on, would ignore the said claimed words of Jesus's in the Baptism above -> Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said to them, “Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Did the gates of hell prevail upon Peter = Nope.

Oh I got it, God is a mystery, but hang on, God is also not a God of CONFUSION, hmmmm, Houston!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.