JWs and blood, page-299

1. 23,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    From what I gather from your youtube, the guy is saying that Jesus has the same name as the Father.

From his own info = not so as we have according to him - Yahuah and Yahusha

The words -> I come in my Fathers name = I could say, I come in your name or in Jesus's name, but that doesn't mean my name is Jesus etc.
    You come in the name, as in the context of what the name represents, and stands for, is what I'm seeing.

The only aspect of Yahuah name in Jesus's is Yahu.

It is my understanding - Yehowah and the "ah" is the likes of - Lo - Behold, divine revelation, call out to freedom, salvation.
    Jesus - Yehowshuwa - shuwa = God's cry out as above (basically) through the Son.

In John ch 17 early on, a Key message Jesus repeats is about -> the ones (peoples) that God gave Jesus.

17:12 - is the closest and questionable one, as to whether God actually gave Jesus his name, as in both having the same name.
    But considering the Key theme here, the ones God gave him, the following appears to be aligning with that, or them and not the giving of His name to Jesus.

12 - When I was with them, I was keeping them in the name of You, which you gave me. And I guarded (them), and none of them has perished........

Concerning those you have given me.
    I have been glorified in them
    they are in the world
    keep them in the name of you (not mine) which you have given me, that they maybe one.....
    When I was with them, I was keeping them in the name of You, which you gave me. And I guarded (them), and none of them has perished........

"which you gave me" - appears to still be speaking of "them".

The Son has a name Above ALL names, so that suggests the Fathers as well, and that should be no surprise, as it's something a Father would do.
    So what does it mean and what could the name be?

Is the following in fact a Prophesy, considering Psa has many?

Psa 138:2 - I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
    (Keep in mind how your youtube says that God's name should be revered and look at this Psa, so this appears to be suggesting something big or significant?).
    Keep in mind also that God and the Lamb makeup the Temple in Rev.

Rev 19:12,13 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Is this the name above all names?
    One of the things (a few) it appears to stand for is, He is God's Key representative of the word of God, he was the Key carrier of it.

No other name under heaven to which you are to be saved and we are told in 1 Peter 1:23, that you are born again by the word of God, which are also Spirit and Life.

By inheritance he received a name, if The Word of God is it, then that could only come from The Word, which is the Father.

The Word
    and The Word of God ->................"that no man knew," ??????????????? (what it means and represents?)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.