1corinthians 8.6 Tells us that the father is God,Full...

1. RM
    7,396 Posts.
    1corinthians 8.6 Tells us that the father is God,Full stop.Exclamation point!

I am not sure if this is a troll angus....g if it is it is a good one because 1Corinthians 8:6 is part of the Nicene creed.

Again could be a very good troll by angus...g by quoting Hebrews 1 but I will play along for now

Ok so what does Hebrews 1 say about the Son lets look at a clear OT reference in the psalter concerning Almighty God or Jehovah God for the JW themed thread

NWT
    Psalm 102 O Jehovah, hear my prayer;+Let my cry for help reach you.
    +

25 Long ago you laid the foundations of the earth,And the heavens are the work of your hands.+26 They will perish, but you will remain;Just like a garment they will all wear out.Just like clothing you will replace them, and they will pass away.27 But you are the same, and your years will never end.+

That is clearly a passage referring to the unchanging immutable attributes that the eternal Jehovah God could only possess.
    So what does Hebrews 1 say about the Son

NWT
    Hebrews 1
    8 But with reference to the Son: “God is your throne forever+ and ever, and [the] scepter of your* kingdom+ is the scepter of uprightness.*+ 9 You loved righteousness, and you hated lawlessness. That is why God, your God, anointed+ you with [the] oil of exultation more than your partners.”+ 10 And: “You at [the] beginning, O Lord, laid the foundations of the earth itself, and the heavens are [the] works of your hands.+ 11 They themselves will perish,* but you yourself are to remain continually; and just like an outer garment+ they will all grow old, 12 and you will wrap them up just as a cloak,+ as an outer garment;* and they will be changed, but you are the same, and your years will never run out.”+

Wow so in the old testament clearly Psalm 102 we have God and in Hebrews 1 we have Jesus as Jehovah God.

The jews which did not worship the trinity and still dont never have worshipped a trinity,

I suspect this would have to be a troll but the first Christians were Jews including Christ and they initially carried out worship in the Temple and synagogues. The real complete split in congregations came when the Christians refused to participate in a violent Jewish rebellion.

Today there are hundreds of thousands of Messianic Jews who worship Jesus.

the word dosent even exist in the bible

I had to check if the word trinity exists in the Bible but all my word searches came out blank, that would have to throw some doubt into the validity of the trinity yes? Then I did a a word search for the word Bible in the bible and it came up empty as well, maybe the Bible does not exist. That is a quandary.

So if it was trolling well done angus..g on some of them.

Last edited by RM: 19/12/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.