G'Day,I watched the long tube and took many notes and looked up...

1. 23,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day,

I watched the long tube and took many notes and looked up verses and in short, he is saying the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, Spirit of Truth IS Jesus = that is Not what the Bible teaches, from what I see and quite clearly imo.
    God is Spirit and not "a" Spirit and there is but one Spirit in that regards = The Holy Spirit.

Repeat, he sets a foundation which is wrong and then works from that foundation with verses, causing an incorrect interpretation, understanding of the verse

John 3:34 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    (Keep in mind that these words he was Given, are Spirit and life, word of life, hence he had the word of God, word of life without measure, given to him and in him, John 6:63, 68).
    (Jesus is the 2nd Adam, man - body, soul and spirit)

Acts 2:33 - Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.

(So, the ONE Holy Spirit, Spirit of truth, Comforter = one in the same and is not Jesus, he was given it).
    Jesus at one point, also breathed out the Fathers Holy Spirit onto them.
    Poured out what he was given = not himself.

Prophesy of the Comforter ?;
    Jer 31:34 - And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know Yehowah: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith Yehowah: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

1 John 2:27 - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

1 Cor 6:16 - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
    1 Cor 6:19 - What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
    (Same writer here interchanges God and the Holy Spirit, because they are one in the same).
    Psa 51:11 - (which he quotes and misreads) - Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
    (Your Presence and your Holy Spirit = one in the same)

1 Cor 15:28 - And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

John 14:17
    - T
    he Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
    (No one has seen God accept the Son, after the cross John 1:18)
    John 16:14 - He (Spirit of Truth) shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

It was the God and Father that glorified Jesus and the one Jesus asks to glorify him = The Father is the Comforter, Spirit of Truth.
    John 17:17 - Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. = (Spirit)

"Receive of mine" - the word of the Fathers he was given and you will also be taught, the correct interpretation of them.

John 14:2 - In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

16 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

"another" is to clearly replace Jesus and the another is what was dwelling in Jesus, the Holy Spirt.
    As Jesus was going to leave, the Holy Spirit, Father would also be going.

14:23 - Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
    18 - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
    (This latter here is independent of the Comforter, Spirit of Truth -> Father and Jesus comes with the aid, use of the Holy Spirit).
    To boot, if you have their words in you, living them etc, then you have the spirit of both of them in you, so you have dual meanings here.

Your guy ties the Glory 17:5 and 22 into the same glory = no it is not.
    John 17:20-23 - Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
    So that they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
    And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
    I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

The context, topic is set by "their word", it's all about words here, all becoming one in word and what that means and represents.
    You only become one as they are one by accepting, living in the word of God = Glory is the word of God here and from;
    John 1:14 And the Word man to become and encamp in I (Father) and behold glory Self (Father) glory as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Hence, we are also to encamp (dwell) in the Father and Jesus later says, I am in the Father and as above as well.

He quotes the 2nd Adam - Life ->(human) giving Spirit = the Spirit he was giving were the words of the Fathers, Spirit and Life, words of eternal life, word of life that was with the Father 1 John 1 like;
    Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;

Jesus was flesh and he says the flesh profits nothing..........he was speaking the Fathers words.

1 Cor 6:17 - But anyone joined to the Lord is one spirit with him.
    Ref to John 17:20-23 one in word which is Spirit = one spirit -> "perfect in One".

He then quotes the following and falls head first into this Lord corruption, claiming the following is in ref to Jesus.
    2 Cor 3:17,18 - Now the Lord (Yehowah) is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord (Yehowah) is, there is liberty.
    But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord (Yehowah), are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord (Yehowah).

"Is that Spirit" - God is Spirit.

Prior to these immediate verses above, it effectively speaks of the veil over the Jews, and we know Yehowah did this, which also confirms the Lord here should read Yehowah.

So that's my observations of the youtube.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.