Approximately 594 Jehovah’s Witnesses die each year as a result...

1. 6,495 Posts.
    Approximately 594 Jehovah’s Witnesses die each year as a result of not being allowed blood transfusions, based on a study by Dr. Osamu Muramoto. It is estimated that by 2016, more than 30,000 witnesses have died since 1961 when blood transfusions were first prohibited among Jehovah’s Witnesses.

This is one study of a great many. There are also many personal testimonials of JW family members on the Net, (yes I know it's all a Satanic conspiracy), who have shared their loss of loved ones because of the misguided interpretations of scripture, OT scripture I might add, which of course is not even Christian scripture.

Don't get me wrong, if Jehovah Witness choose to commit suicide by false religious belief, let them, it's kind of like Darwinian evolution in action anyway, so be it. It's more the health workers I feel for for having their hands tied and having to witness needless loss.

As for the hundreds of millions saved by blood transfusions, there are statistics all over the Net from medical bodies for any truth seeker. In the US alone there are around 4.5 million essential blood transfusions per year and in Australia 1 in 3 will need a blood transfusion over the course of their lives.

Evidence only serves the person who actually seeks it out. You started this, so now have the courage to follow through to discover the real state and consequence this manmade religious no blood rule has caused.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.