"In my time seen it well to often people reading the bible,...

1. 23,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "In my time seen it well to often people reading the bible, coming to a conclusion, always different, yet they maintain they have discovered the truth as you are doing, it might work within your mind, but in reality your take has no substance whatsoever"

You have been given the answer to this and it's cause, over and over and yet like a parrot, you keep repeating this nonsense.
    These ones you mention, most of, come away with CC corrupted seeds, hence they are not getting the Spirit of truth aid, or little of = there is your answer, coupled with 2 Thes 2, they WILL believe lies and have absolutely no idea they are doing so.
    They WILL see white as black, just like You, John 17:3 is a clear example.

I'm simply shaped BY the Bible, no more and not less and as Jesus said or likes of, I can of my own self, do nothing.
    He had one as his witness, I now have 2, not 3 but 2 tongue.png, that 3rd one you create is another God, Idol sitting in your Temple tongue.png
    And that's without the another Jesus you have created and the corruption of the simplicity in Jesus, as per Luke's child like language.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.