JW's, Mormons, Armstrongs, Baha's -- nice people yet deceived, page-18

1. 11,865 Posts.
    If Jesus was to be with us till the end of time, then Huston we have a problem, as JW have only been around for the last 150 years or so, where was He the first 1850 years.
    ===========
    Ppm, the nation of Israel were to be Jehovah's witnesses , but in the main failed to live up to their commission.

(Isaiah 43:10-12) “You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. 11 I—I am Jehovah, and besides me there is no savior.” 12 “I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “and I am God.
    Jesus was among those that faithfully worshiped Jehovah as did his genuine disciples.
    (Revelation 3:14) “To the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ceʹa write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God:

These loyal early Christians were joined by non Jews as a ''people for his (Jehovah's) name''.

(Acts 15:14) Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.

Jesus led his loyal ones to recognize this fact and adopt the scriptural name and commission that goes with it in 1931.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.