Is claiming ownership of truth and damnation of those who "you"...

1. 11,847 Posts.
    Is claiming ownership of truth and damnation of those who "you" say do not hold the truth a belief that yields goodly fruits?
    ==========
    How do you think Jesus measured up?
    (Matthew 7:21-23) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the Kingdom of the heavens, but only the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

(Luke 6:46) “Why, then, do you call me ‘Lord! Lord!’ but do not do the things I say?

Does it somehow embrace loving people who do not "believe" what you say is the "correct belief"?
    ===============
    The love is demonstrated in going to people of all nations to teach them the truth ,as Jesus himself demonstrated.

(Matthew 28:19, 20) Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded you. And look! I am with you all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

We are now deep into the ''conclusion of the system of things.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.