VNL 1.01% 10.0¢ vinyl group ltd

In short:- Addresses an industry/sector need/gap due music...

1. 2,890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2044
    In short:

- Addresses an industry/sector need/gap due music having gone digital
    - Large total addressable market
    - Easily scalable cloud based product/technology with relatively fixed overheads
    - Extensive agreements/partnerships with THE big players in the industry. The product/s are pre revenue but these sort of agreements with Sony, Warner, Grammys etc are not easily obtained (no one else has them) and are clearly early stage validation of the product and management team.
    - No other competitor providing official/endorsed
    - Recent raising of capital should see the company into early revenue and that is the reason for my timing of entry (shoet-med term cash balance risk removed). Further $$ due soon from Marine sale too.

I also expect the API offering to have the greatest upside if they pull it off. Target customers would be the likes of Apple, Spotify etc. they could be game changer agreements.

"Siri, create me a playlist of all the tracks Dave Grohl has played drums on in his career." - Each time that sort of Q is asked by someone anywhere in the world could be revenue for JXT.

Apple etc. will be willing to pay money to ensure that Siri creates as ACCURATE a playlist as possible.

All of the above may not play out (pun intended) but if it does the upside here is very high. Given the very early stage things are at this forms a small part of my portfolio buy I will add on signs of revenue/user metric traction and/or landing a big revenue generating API agreement with Apple etc.

Hope that helps. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.001(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $101.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $3.327K 33.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 46745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.