ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

k-coal on front foot again - new video posted, page-10

1. 4,289 Posts.
    Amazed good to see that like me you are a beleiver in the pilbara plan for Vic and are holding both MNM & ESI.

As you would know both tech's have pilots up and running. Tick. As you said, that particular article is actually about Exergen, but if it wasn't about Exergen it could be about ESI. Ummm, tick?

As you say the Gov are interested in NEW tech's and depending on what time frame you are using, 20+ year old ESI could be considered new. Ummmmm, tick?

"But Mr O'Brien says the technology is developing fast" Coldry is less than 30 years old and already has DFT1 progressing. Ummmmmmm, tick?

You said - "IF reputable Monash were not deeply into ECT discussions re module SPV...I would not be holding ESI....certainly would not be buying at these levels."

from ESI ann -

"The Company has also agreed with Monash Capital to enter into good faith negotiations to conclude an agreement whereby Monash Capital will provide project financing for the construction of a single module Coldry Commercial Demonstration plant of 150,000 to 200,000 tonnes per
    annum capacity in the Latrobe Valley to prove the economics of Coldry production in Victoria."

Good faith negotiations? Yep sounds like they're in deep discussions. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, tick.

Well Amazed, looks like we are both laughing, we both hold MNM and ESI and I'm sure at least one of them will be a big player in the new pilbara. A good each way bet!

Cheers, I think we are on a winner

B Rubes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.