ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

k-coal...you ripper!, page-53

1. 8,606 Posts.
    A few points to highlight - while dissecting the energy's here on the forum...

Firstly, frequently back up. Like a viewer of a painting, observe everything, not one 2x2mm square on the upper right canvas...this is because:

There will always be a few readers who are easily lead by falsely presented comments that go ignored by diligent investors.
    For example: who in their sound investor mind would believe a brazenly innaccurate extrapolation that the announcement we had today added up to monash walking away, failed management, no more good announcements to come pre-agm, a dud deal with K-Coal who can walk....boo panic catastrophe crisis and poo all round.
    Codswallop.

As mentioned here previously, there is a good sales tactic that includes revealing to a prospective client that their own industry is already running with a product and that without the product not only will the prospect suffer second to the market but their competition will soar.
    So see currently have Monsanto,k-coal etc coming on board to agiving furnishing a strong and elite application to our govt. for further funding.

I offerred the thought last week that we -esi - couldn't be further along even if we tried!!
    Now you might also recall that we've had foreign interest in our products and business ...these details are in the peripherals of the canvas in front of you. And it was good to get more confirmation through kcoal that our investment is pricking ears all the time, nut by their own fate not all companies can get funding to do a lot in a strict global economy/investor pool. They will find their way through their own discourse, we only need to worry about facts and open avenues. The kcoal Ann strengthens our posture and should be treated as a b.bonus in my mind. Another confirmatory step in our aascending the necessary markers of our success and pending future.

Remove your illusions. For some that illusion is "expectation ", constructed through many blindind ideas. For some, frivolous fickle panic-related forum chat is the illusion. Friends some it simply their perceived timeframes for success are illusory

Step back and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. If not, go to ATM and speak up, with composure and merianle reckonings.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1 406

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 34296227 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 13986530 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.