ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

No mention wrt Monash today bogswell because imo the next word...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    No mention wrt Monash today bogswell because imo the next word we get on funding CDP might just require a show of hands,, and all hands on deck,,, well,,,, in this case many hands may not make light work,,, imo,,,

I thought you never counted blood eggs as live chickens ?

Certainly,, today was not for the chicken hearted.

Coldry seems to have ticked ALL the polly boxes, and would be a favorite as such for the Dec 11 short list imo.

That gives ESI from the AGM, a pretty good window to announce any 'subject to funding' re DFT AND CDP CSI risk IMO,, and as I stated previously,,sp3 still hasn't cancelled his early retirement plans so far as the information available suggests.

Never discount the fact that only ECT and CSI are aware of the 'pledge' time lines. Time lines that ECT have implied they were able to agree to work within, or, that there have always been suggestions of a number of contingencies which should not exclude the probability of a number of suitable funding parties breathing down Monash's neck.

Today's anns did not state, infer, imply, moot, hint, include coded messages etc regarding Monash funding negotiations stalling or being revoked and replaced either,,

There was also no ARUP 3B today. So why such a secret santa 2 para almost laconic anns , absolutely devoid of any perceived and expected reference to Monash negotiations ?

IMO,, every dog has it's day,,, and I do mean EVERY dog.

within 14 hrs of this post,, imo,,, well,,, surprises seem to be the theme of the season,,,, just like today's curve ball, that may have been a soft ball to some,, and a hard ball to others,,,, which ever balls you imply,,, there sure was a lot of balling going on today,,, over an extra $3.5 mil pledge to the CDP ( on top of last weeks $2.5 mil,,,, which adds up very coincidentally to $6 mil ) and an implied 'subject to' 50 mil or there abouts,, towards the 2mt/a Commercial plant,,,, with updated imo still expected at the AGM wrt what has been come to be known as the Monash deal,,,go figure,,, shadow boxing,, and a seasonal over reactive market to info they may have misconstrued in the first place? on how many shares ?,,,accounting for churn ?,,and perhaps,,, burn ?

As one drunk says to the other drunk,,,, I don't put my asprin in water,,, when asked why, the answer came back,,,,, well,,, ya gotta eat!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $12.19K 4.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 26614353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 5031069 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.