Today Eckhof presented MTO on the PDAC to several analysts and...

1. 79 Posts.
    Today Eckhof presented MTO on the PDAC to several analysts and brokers, a guy, witch visited the PDAC Convention today in Toronto, told me that.

Now my opinion about MTO:
    I see a large single position, offered @ .51 (600k)
    Maybe Golden Star want to hold the stock price below .55. I think they are still interested to takeover MTO in a share - cash transaction.
    Higher stock quote of MTO - more expensive for Golden Star.
    Time burns for Golden Star. @ the end of April or early may Eckhof provide more ounzes from the Kilo Moto project, I think. Maybe 6 Mio.

Germany traded today about 200k. I see a grownig interest in MTO. I am sure that Eckhof hast the best connections to Europe. Germany can drive the shareprice too.

Be carefull if you are interested and not in MTO at this point. This stock can move very fast to .60!

Secret hint: K P Eckhof and his company are a large shareholder in TGS. A miracle mover the last weeks. TGS took Eckhof as an consutant a few monts ago. Maybe TGS shareholders will be suprised in short time. Initial Placement done. Seems the same procedure as in Equs Ltd. now MTO a few monts ago.

only my opinion.

please excuse my bad english

Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.