"Money to the dead. All okay in my book.""The money would have...

1. 35,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    "Money to the dead. All okay in my book."

"The money would have gone to the estate from which the beneficiaries would have benefited, then they would have spent the money. Thus the government maximised the stimulus. Of course another advantage - a touch of bereavement money to the relations. All up well spent."

"The $900 bucks in the mail was a great idea - it saved the country."

"It was so good that dozens of other countries copied it."

"Didn't they?"

"Denben agree on what you have said."

"My brother in law passed away, die to the big C . Left behind my sister and three young children all under 6.

The $900 did come in handy for them. So I too have no problem with this...

But I do think the money should of been better spent on infrastructure."

Childish in the extreme! Ignorance gone wild.

Councils across Australia had shovel ready projects waiting to have some money thrown at them and what did the KRudd do? In relative terms SFA!

The above commentary is what Greece is built on. Why not just move to Greece if you want to live a disaster.

Why do the rest of us need to go down the drain to satisfy the illogical yearnings of the Left?

The Silver Bodgie made the ridiculous statement "By 1990 No Child Will Be Living In Poverty". (wonder how much time, effort and money he gives that cause?)

Kevin could well say No Australian Will Live With Out S**t In Their Nest By The Time I'm Finished!

MI

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.