KTG 0.00% 14.5¢ k-tig limited

K-Tig, page-4

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    @Quanta

Posted here as now a more appropriate place to continue the discussion with the new thread active.

It's going to be interesting to see if the market value them for where they are now or where they are going. The tech is proven and the use case clearly set. The transition to an As A Service makes sense from a profit sharing perspective (win win for client and tech owner). The milestones have been set far enough out of reach to give the vendors some real drive. If achieved then we are all laughing all the way to the bank. Early traction to demonstrate that the milestones are achievable should be well rewarded .

If all milestones are achieved then you're probably looking at a $300m MC or so valuation, diluted for the milestone shares that sets a SP of around $1.65. IMO the market will be happy to start to drive the SP towards this as soon as it looks likely to occur. If they hit the ground running with a few deals then I wouldn't be surprised to see this at a dollar within a the first year. Anyway, the market will decide. I have a point where I'll add, all going well a few stale holders provide that opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KTG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.