K2F 0.00% 18.8¢ k2fly limited

K2F Information for new Investors, page-9

1. 1,612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    I agree - most investors would now be "in front" with K2F, but surely the real big gains are still in front of us.

@ a SP of 50 cents (which is approximately 50% upside from todays SP), K2F's market cap is around $55m.

They achieved revenues of $5.6m last year (Y/E 30 June 2020), and it wouldn't surprise me if year ended 30 June 2021 revenues were upwards of $8.4m (around a 50% increase on the $5.6m figure achieved last year).

And then I have high hopes for $13m + revenue in year ended 30 June 2022 (approximately another 55% increase).

Surely these numbers are completely achievable (especially given the recent new contract wins & the recent Sateva / Decipher acquisitions), so in approximately 15 months K2F's revenue should be approximately $13m pa.

With a lot of these revenues being recurring SaaS with high margins, really strong management, and with K2F being pretty much cash flow positive before the latest acquisitions, IMO the current $37m market cap makes little sense.

This is a very strong long term hold for me, and will keep buying at these levels.
    Last edited by Brett M H: 10/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2F (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.