KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Aggie - I actually completely agree with you on this point :"The...

1. 1,438 Posts.
    Aggie - I actually completely agree with you on this point :

"The main point you and certainly not the Directors nor the Secretaries have actually put into the mix is the strength of social media. Not only are we just not reliant on a ticker, there's places like HC and take that further you've got the connection of wronged parties and their ability to connect, comment, and pull weight on these issues."

I tried making this point after the Noble announcement failed to even move the SP. Whereas some nobody exploration company in the outback of NT may have a drilling campaign over the next 5 years announced and the SP skyrockets - WHY?

NO tarnished perception being stuck to the company constantly.

As you said the HC's etc and internet are the new forms of "News" and anything associated with these guys can't flourish as there is too much hatred towards them.

I think KAB is doing great as a company but have come to the acceptance that JB has too much hatred towards him to see this flourish.

The "Hate" campaign is so strong it is relentless. I dont even have the passion or the time to oppose it and I am a long term holder. This kind of thing is hard to swim up stream against.

Finally I would like to say - Volcano - you just disappeared after posting your email from JB, apologising to him. Now you are at it again? Boggles the mind.

I would hope that Noble etc "may" take over KAB at some stage and we can get on with something else that doesn't have so much hatred towards it due to the directors. Its a damn shame but that's the way it is.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.