KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Some consulting companies exist for one reason. To develop...

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Some consulting companies exist for one reason. To develop opperiunties of their clients to make money. It does not matter what it is. It's about finding something that the capital market will support.
    That is a direct quote from one in this group.

Then they hit the boards.
    I have come aware of a meeting where these strategies were discussed include how to shut down the ones threatening the transfer of wealth. In which yours truly was also discussed.

They made millions out of this. But I hope myself and others made it harder for them to do. Despite the main scumbag on these threads.

Hopefully their days on the the high seas are nearly over.
    CCC suspend. Business recue from creditors.
    ARK suspended for not paying listing fees.
    BMZ suspended for beaching listing rules as it tried to go from sliver miner to treasue hurter. (Not joking)
    IGS. Despite the best efforts of the SI scumbag there. Financial report by auditor states it can not prepare that report as a going concern. As that tries to go from Gold to growing dope in a far away land.
    CTR. One of their associates has made off with two wells paid for by Australian investor and is noted by the Auditor that they can not get financial details from them. 1-100 consolidation and new trying sell. Tyre recycling.

And here.
    After a court case by Noble. You find out they didn't even own the main permits.

Cut the SI heads off. The rest of the snake will die.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.