KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Thanks Kiwi. You've seen the volumes. Only a very small punt by...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Thanks Kiwi. You've seen the volumes. Only a very small punt by me. Sp really need JB buying support again. It just feels like everything looks bleak, especially funding. So the chances of CR seem high. I'm punting on a pump prior.

OKAP companies often get sold down before the pump. The higher than usual volume is the concern with that. Typically the pumps rise on low volume, get the suckers in then fall on high volume as people are left holding the baby.

But we are falling on high volume without having risen first. So nobody has profited from this fall unless the pump is still to come but I doubt a pump can sustain the volume now required to sell todays volume at higher sp.

You asked about a week back about the JV. I've never specifically asked. I did ask previously about transport logistics and was told "existing infrastructure capacity". At the time I took it to mean existing rail/road but it can also apply to using the JV infrastrucure. Just seems like an out of the way and expensive option.

But I did get the impression we would use multiple routes where capacity allowed to average the best timeframe and cost. Many smaller shipments.

Maybe I need to get back in the loop and make sure im not buying into a Noble leak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.