KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

raginboom, considering, how hard you try to make kab look "good"...

1. 2,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    raginboom, considering, how hard you try to make kab look "good" I'd assume, you must have a shitload of money in this non-profit-kab business and must be really in red with your dream investment!?

Since you believe in this company so much, I would also assume, that instead of putting your hard earned money into your online savings account or home loan redraw, you just keep on buying more and more of kab shares, cause hey, you know you will get your great returns back, don't ya?

well, if you aren't topping up your kab portfolio at least once a month, then you are obviously just trying to fool around, all newbies on HC forum and get the price back up, so you get at least what you invested... but guess what!?

People aren't stupid and there will be always more realistic posts on performance of KAB (and OKrAP companies in general) in these forums, so no more people and families will loose their hard earned monies... so you can try as hard as you like, but your ramping isn't going to get you anywhere, in fact it'll bring more negativity against KAB to these forums and forums of other OKrAP companies..

-----------------------------------------

HANDS OFF OKAP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.