KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

"you see, there is very little to do a comparison. but anyway,...

1. 2,110 Posts.
    "you see, there is very little to do a comparison.

but anyway, if that offer come at a similar point, when kab m/c is at similar point, that means our assets means something really significant.

A bit hypothetical I am afraid to say nathan, especially at this point of time, don't let the big dreams plur the focus on the real situation, the challenges and the targets, best to cross the take over bridge when we come to it."

I think this rings true now after we saw the difficulties kaboko has faced over the last period, from stabilized share price, off take signed, laboratory installed onsite. Chowa pit becoming the center of Noble attention... etc.

Then a change of management...

The new board found itself in difficulties difficult to repair, and shareholders losing in the process.

Enthusiastic holders brought giants like Yal and TTY into the discussion, there was a buzz of excitement, a bit too much for my liking but simple honest words could not dampen that at the time.

What the new management did in my view is: 1- overlooked Chowa.

2- Could not fulfill the obligation under the contract. and keep the cost at bay.

And we know now why there has been NO take-over offer, instead... a fight for survival.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.