KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

kaboko mining concludes us$3 million debt faci, page-37

1. 7,746 Posts.
    "Read the above!"

- "Laboratory facilities constructed and commissioned at the Company’s Southern Depot at Kabwe for ore grade and process control and analysing and testing of material produced from the Emmanuel Project"

This just says what the lab was built for. It doesn't say it has actually been used.

But if you are correct and it was used, it must be the reason Chowa has been put on back burner. The grades came back below expectations.

"Analyses of the 2,000 tonnes of bagged manganese ore at the Southern Depot confirms the high grade and high quality nature of the manganese lump ore with an average grade of 59% Mn."

I really don't like this statement. It implies we used our own lab to test the 2000t then handpicked 510t to ship to Sino. I don't beleive for one second that our lab was used to bolster the grades. I think this is guess work by you unless you can show me an official asx announcement.

That 2000t was independently lab tested and has been certified in many asx announcements. Not once has KAB ever claimed to have tested it themselves and then handpicked the high grade ore.

Can you show any grades from Chowa or Peco that YOU beleive were lab tested by KAB own lab?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.