KAB 0.00% 0.1¢ kaboko mining limited

Flyingdoc: I would like to see someone provide accurate figures...

1. 9,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Flyingdoc:

I would like to see someone provide accurate figures like l have on one project alone. The figures l provide are for all projects coming online and meeting my forward projections. These are anything but nonsense. Seemingly, people are finding the basic arithmatic to be too challenging. In basic terms, every tonne of Manganese equals $100 profit. A conservative estimate of 20 thousand tonnes per month from one project equals 20 million profit - $15 large to Kaboko MINING.

Let us say that two additional projects in highly prospective Zambian Managanese tenements also yield similar conservative levels. Economies of scale will assist in maximising profits. There is likely to be another 40 thousand tonnes per month from these projects providing 40 million profit - 30 large to Kaboko MINING.

Using basic extrapolation - based on figures provided by Jason Brewer as per company announcements - then these can become a reality. With Jason Brewer getting that sort of track record and runs on the board then name your PE multiple. I am putting forward the average for mining companies at this stage.

This is a speculative company at the microcap end of the market. People who have vision and have the right team around them can obviously see this with great clarity.

Mr Market will wake up soon - all aboard.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.