LKE 0.00% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Great analysis Sowens.Agree, we should not 'blanket' trash...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Great analysis Sowens.

Agree, we should not 'blanket' trash everything JL says. Just his knowledge of new tech in DLE. Heck, there is no one on earth who fully understands DLE yet (maybe not even even Dr.Snydacker) - it is very new and yet untested on a large scale - so why should JL's ignorance be unsurprising ?

My problem is with JL is that he actively tries to throw shade on Lilac's DLE (calling it some kind of Silicon Valley experiment) while promoting other DLE from LAC or SLI or others.

It's like claiming in the early days of COVID, that only Asta Zeneca's vaccine will work and all others will fail, just because you are a share holder of Astra.

DLE is still a new & developing technology and there WILL be many hiccups on the way but the brains at Lilac (or others) will find a way to perfect it, just like we did it for Covid vaccines and space technology, etc etc. The global demand and urgent need for Lithium will drive & find the innovation needed to make this happen.

Knocking unproven technology does not help anyone (unless you have vested interests), we need positivity, self belief and persistence to solve world problems. I have full faith in the team at Lilac and especially in Dr. Snydacker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $66.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.0¢ $182.9K 4.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 2695415 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 665210 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.46pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.