GGY 2.41% 8.1¢ glengarry resources limited

buddy,firstly, i'm sorry to hear it seems you have a problem...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    buddy,

firstly, i'm sorry to hear it seems you have a problem with daves, but perhaps you should re-evaluate your positions and research stocks more carefully, perhaps the problems actually lies within the mirror.

secondly, i watch KZL with interest and have traded it a few times. recently SP has plummeted and they are getting crucified for a few mistakes and largely easing base metals prices.

thirdly, i was bored.

and finally, i didn't realise this was a private thread, my appologies.

now thats cleared back to the current situation.
    KZL by way of the listing rules have an obligation to sell out orderly if/when they ever do. This is governed by ASIC. some may say a toothless tiger nevertheless these are the rules.

your belief they want the project because they know whats there.. ahh mate it aint rocket science. would they want an empty plot of soil??? so yeah bingo you've nailed it.

so problem is the company wasn;t set up properly, again if you researched you would have realised this. look what happened with forrest and anacond nickel, no blocking stake, no control. second time round he was a lot smarter and retains a controlling interest. thus your grievence should be with the board of GGY not KZL who are as i've already stated looking after their own shareholders.

now all thats left for GGY board is to look after their own jobs because one way or another KZL will get this plot.

what you need to realise is whats best for you now.. if i were in your shoes id be thinking, gee lost faith in our (GGY) directors, if this sale doesn't go ahead we could sure up a pretty decent resource but we have no cash to develop it, we also have no cash to keep exploring other projects, KZL wont help us anymore, KZL will sell out and SP will suffer, of suke SP may rise back up on good drill results but it wont be enough to sustain/hold it in the current market, we are once again putting faith in "outsiders" with farm out of other projects.

on the contrary you can vote no (which for what its worth i probably would too if i was in your shoes) and hope for a higher bid, it may well come but if they walk away where are you left? but to hold out and say we want KZL shares is a little too optimistic in my view, i'd say grab the cash, hopefully SP will boost, sell your shares cut your own losses and then 'buy' KZL shares if yu so wish.

Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.