KZL 0.00% 12.0¢ kagara ltd

kagara gets rid of its lounge lizard, page-12

1. 3,059 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    No i do not think KZL can be compared to AXM.

As for the other poster that said KZL chewing through money like there is no tomorrow, if he knew anything about kzl's history he would know where the money went.

Buying lounge Lizard, $20m to WSA for processing Lizard ore, buying Maitland, buying CSE Einasleigh Copper Project, purchase of Admiral bay World class zinc lead deposit, many many millions spent on drilling Admiral bay, buying the Thalanga plant and tennaments, 60 to $90m on the exploration shaft at Mungana, 75% completed processing hub at Mungana, re jig Thalanga to process poly metallic ore and the list goes on and on.

When will people get it through there heads that it was the GFC that almost killed KZL, they were in the middle of a massive growth phase, so had borrowed money to do this, The GFC hits, metals plummet and revenue dries up, what could any company or CEO do about that. OZL almost died, as did many others. Kim Robinson built this company from a $5m start up explorer to a $1.5b producer. So to read tripe like the other post is disappointing. Robinson is a good operator and his past history proves that, i suggest everyone take a look at what he did for the shareholders of Forestania Gold when he was driving that Bus.
    Too many back seat drivers around here, too quick to criticize.

Wow that feels better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.