EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re:extract namibian uranium project update Good morning.What...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    re:extract namibian uranium project update Good morning.
    What have we got here ?

What a funny lot !
    Instead of talking about the fantastic results, this group talks about when an annoc, is made and at what time.

Most odd.

To me, the Report contained, but I could be 1000% wrong.

The key points are,
    1 All the holes produced mineable # 92

2 The Masking factor, which was thought to occur in the area, is now proveing to or could be the case, if this still happens, then, then it is opening up the area's leases which EXT holds to far bigger and better amounts and grades of # 92...."continuity of uranium mineralisation from section to section".

"The Ida Central drilling results received thus far indicate that there is reasonable apparent continuity of uranium mineralisation from section to
    section,"

Please check back to an earlier Report and fill the areas in between strike zone.....and you just might be amazed at the potential size of strike zone possible !

3 The strike area, distance is at least 10ks long, width, this is still being researched, as is the total diistance.

4 There is mineable # 92 from the surface down, in some cases at least 300meters !

5 Lease 3439.
    Interpretation of the legacy Anglo American drilling data indicates that all of its reported results are located within 50 metres of surface and the primary,
    alaskite hosted, uranium mineralisation is open along strike, and at depth.

Significant results previously reported are included in figure 1 and include:
    43m @ 0.370 kg/t U3O8; 32m @ 0.403 kg/t U3O8; 21m @ 0.510 kg/t U3O8; and 9m @
    1.864 kg/t U3O8.

This would suggest an open cut operation would be possible, for at lease the first 50meters of depth.
    (Check the area and start to consider the inground value of # 92 contained.......then smile !)

Then add, the words 'at depth'.....yes it would appear the deposit contained reaches deeper than 50meters.

6 The Rossing South area.
    "extend for at least 15 kilometres within the Husab JV ground, "

A potential deposit of at least 15ks long !....... YES, 15ks long, (still smiling, you should be )

"The target stratigraphy and anomalous uranium values have been confirmed in the field; however, most of the
    prospective stratigraphy is concealed by soil cover. "

Yes, once more there is this MASKING...the masking factor.

To me, and I could be at least 1000% wrong, this Report is fantastic !

I would suggest, that people read, read the reports and take notice of how wide and how long the deposits are or could be. Then allow the depth to be at least 50meters to 300meters deep.

Then take a wild guess at the value of # 92 contained within these huge areas.
    And if your not smiling then, you will never be !

Kind regards,
    Barry.
    Disclaimer : I could be 1000% wrong, then again, I could be 1000% correct.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.