EXT 9.09% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

GChalmers,That is very interesting. I always assumed Areva...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    GChalmers,

That is very interesting. I always assumed Areva swallowed Uramin into its massive organisation. Now I understand from your post that even though Uramin is owned by Areva they have still kept it as a separate entity and all its previous contracts remain standing.

Very interesting.

From your post I understand that prior to Areva taking them over, Uramin formed a 50/50 JV agreement with NWT through the creation of another company. The article does not state the name of the company (they did not know at the time) but are we saying that company is URU, otherwise known as Niger U?

Since Stalker was on Uramin's board and is now on URU's board I guess it is likley. Actually, has Stalker been removed yet or is that yet to happen?

Anyway, the line where NWT said "But once we hit the pre-feasibility phase, Uramin will take over operations," he said. "We are explorers and have no ambitions of being builders."

That is very interesting as they will be ultimately handing over to Areva as the owner of URU.

URU bought 17.5% of KAH, that could not have been done without Areva's sign off. It is clear that the 17.5% buy was aimed at the EXT holding of KAH so it follows that it is Areva pulling the strings with eyes on EXT.

Then, you must ask, the 22 million purchase this morning of EXT shares, was that Areva? What about the big buying of KAH shares last night? Was that Areva?

Do we need to start speaking French?

Lastly, RIO TINTO!!!! What are you doing RIO?? The Frenchies are snatching the jewel in the crown away from you. PULL YOUR FINGER OUT AND START BUYING!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.