EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

kah sliding on volume tonight, page-7

1. 427 Posts.
    Macrae, I understand everything you have said but you fail to realise that pricing on AIM is different to that on the Australian Stock Exchange. To say VWAP has fallen would be correct but not the shareprice. You dont seem to get what I have been saying all along on this issue. I am only posting this because I believe you are misleading a few that read your posts.

Price
    The price in this context is the price of a tradable instrument. This is the mid-price for a security in SEAQ, SEATS or AIM. This is not necessarily the definitive price at which you can buy or sell securities (see "What is the bid and offer price?"). If the stock has not had any automatic trades reported (for SETS and SETSmm securities) during the current day, then the price shown here is the previous day’s closing mid-price.

Close
    The closing price is the last price for a tradable instrument at the time the market closes. For AIM securities the closing price is the mid price calculated from market maker quotes at the end of the mandatory quote period.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.78K 7.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850797 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.