KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

KAI daily chart.. I must say I am very happy with the way our...

1. 306 Posts.
    KAI daily chart..
    I must say I am very happy with the way our chart is progressing.
    The daily chart confirms KAI has made a higher support at 5.0's so
    in celebration I have added an Orange support line to the chart at 5.0.
    It appears Price has moved off the corrective channel as seen by the rotation
    in the green window... and we have a dragon fly moderately bullish reversal signal.

IMO the correction has finished and in good timing. this can be seen to be as confirmed by the support
    at 5.0 the bullish dragon fly CS , signal and a closing green CS. I also think we have now 2 days into the first wave 1/1 as indicated by the last 2 CS.. we have a white dragon fly close on a new channel and confirmation of a new window IMO. It is right in front of us................

The MACD had rolled to a positive indicating a buy signal and some late buying has lifted the price to a close that I anticipated and hoped to see and seen by the green and white CS..(either chart) From my perspective the chart is running very well and is in line with my expectations to date and is now looking even more bullish IMO.

The window is a bullish dragon fly and Harami window.. you will see a tall green CS labelled as a BHC
    The 2nd chart shows what these CS look like close up. I took this mage from my NAB trading account.
    You can see the bullish harami cross nestled in front of the tall white CS. I am not sure if everyone is familiar with the CS combination.. what this suggest is that when price closes above the harami cross so a close above 7.2, then price is favoured to break out in the direction of the new trend IMO. This will take KAI IMO from 7.0s to 10-12c maybe higher. so I for one am expecting some positive news flow over the next 1-3 days. If the news flow is positive I expect to see some happy KAI holders and IMO that is only the beginning and a small reward, one of many to come. We are looking now to confirm what i see is a new bullish trend forming..I mentioned prior we have the CS, well that just got a whole lot better today as we have additional bullish CS and a dragon fly reversal moderate indication. IMO we have a new morning window and we are at the bottom of the valley, smile because i am this is a great place to be, jump for joy when we get our confirmation IMO over the next 1-3 days.. I believe our patience will be rewarded and I am even more bullish KAI. The chart might not seem much to some but to my i see a future, we await our confirmation with confidence IMO... I can't say patience because I can't wait...
    always DYOR please
    enjoy the chart
    CS

KAIupdate1.png KAICS1.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.32K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6113258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4310886 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.