KAI 0.00% 1.1¢ kairos minerals limited

KAI Chart, page-130

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    It seems that what they have uncovered by going through old drill data is a very significant shallow continuing gold resource. Not only that, by re-modelling it, there is a good chance that it extends along strike and who knows at what depth as well... at least where they have been so far.

I thought that what they might have done was examine Old Faithful first as it was stated that "The key to the Lynas Find asset is the gold at Old Faithful". (prior post ref)

So I am really looking forward to what they reckon could be at flooded Old Faithful which has had more holes than a Swiss cheese drilled in it over time... and so JORC confidence might be high on what is left..

With the price of Gold today at $1300 rather than the $250 stated at 1998 prices there is a solid profit margin potentially available now. There are some interesting articles on the cash cost to produce an ounce of gold. However what should also be brought to book in such costs (as is noted therein) is the cost to extensively drill and assay, JORC, gain permits, finance, build access roads, get power if available. Then build plant and do earthworks. All this while paying high company admin costs! All money.

Most of this work has been done, at no cost to KAI. De-risked in a way. Incredible.

Yes it would be nice to know if the deposit(s) extends further or not. However the viability of mining and gaining cash in the short term should stand or fall on what is there now! Extensions are in the pie in the sky department and should not be the determining factor in determining gold mining viability. It should, and I expect will, be enormously profitable on paper, as is.

If they want to do a bit more drilling to look for depth or strike extensions then ok but the PFS should be done in parallel based on what is there NOW not on the extra that may or may not be there.

Maybe a modest secondhand plant at Iron Stirrup, that can also be supplied later with ore from the satellites?

I want to see a clear plan mapped out to get cash from this gold. A PFS. If this is not done soon, I see no particular upside to KAI, unless it does go looking for lithium and finds it.

More (gold) drilling to keep the curious geo's happy does not put money in the bank and push the SP up. In the overall gold picture it would not make a significant difference I feel. Very soon the KAI army of highly capable geos will need to think like producers and not technical bods... how to convert X gm/t etc etc into cash. If that takes a JV with a cashed up dynamic partner well, just do it. No messing around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $20.77K 1.905M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 8051999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 305269 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.