KAI 5.88% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Hey JC good to read your posts and here form you this evening....

1. 306 Posts.
    Hey JC good to read your posts and here form you this evening. Best I posts some updated KAI charts. When it comes to gold you know me and did I nail that $100 move, charted the window and hitch hiked on for the ride. I charted a shooting star a star we got indeed and it was a ripper...A morning star window it was and with a triangle/flag breakout and with more to come IMO.. The mod over there is a bit up himself IMO and has been giving me a hard time about my charts. I think he spoke too soon again and I believe I just made him look a little ordinary for the second time running...he started it and I finished it.. Id rather just do my charts and keep low key, it doesn't seem to work out that why there is always someone who like to play the role of D..K head IMO... so I've stopped posting all gold charts atm coz I can. But here i do not have a problem gold chart you want just ask happy to post them..Picked up a swag prior to close and before the open with stops down to 1252. I expected a gap down and it was an abandon baby bottom...boy was i smiling when i seen that...didn't want to chance buying on he break out  predicted the big move just wasn't sure on the velocity..

so here is the window I charted and posted leading into the Brexit event before the move in POG..  I'm very bullish gold btw.
    CS

30min.png 60min1.png 60min6.png buy5.png morningstarwindow.png window.png hb14.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $23.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $23.8K 2.644M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 14164994 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 517029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.