KAI 10.0% 0.9¢ kairos minerals limited

Wow, and congratulations on nailing that $100 POG move,...

1. 952 Posts.
    Wow,
    and congratulations on nailing that $100 POG move, brilliant.
    Bit surprised about the other place and Mr D.K.H, but I guess they are everywhere.
    I must admit, without your commentary and explanations , I too have trouble translating and navigating, but with a little effort from my part, I sure do get the picture.(your picture). So a big thank you for your effort and time.
    PS, I am still very bullish on gold, maybe even more so than you, and I know what it is like to be "hammered" for putting up such a sentiment, but it just goes to show that not all "in the know" actually know, even if it is sitting right in front of them.
    And yes, sometimes, we all must be careful what we wish for...

KAI chart would be very helpful indeed, to help calm some nerves a little, for those that could be bothered to LOOK.
    But as you say, and as in life, there are no Guarantees, and there is always more than one path that leads to any destination. That is my view too. DYOR and if you are having trouble with that, then sometimes all you have to do is respectfully ask, as what I have found is that there is usually someone around that can point you in the right direction, or at least point out that research, or even offer up their view and when everybody contributes, without using a level of Aggressive Arrogance and Abuse or Distain , it becomes a whole lot easier and a lot more enlightening and a whole lot less stressful for everybody concerned. IMO even if those views are contrary to your own.

I find it very interesting that you mention the "Near Kalgoorlie " drilling and what "May" have shown up in the drill samples, as I have long believed that the drill got "clogged" ( my interpretation) with something very precious that we were not even looking for. And no, we are not talking about Pilgangoora. Hence the massive change in direction for the Company, recently.IMO

"Get set" is what I have done, thanks to Mr Finch and Crew, and no, I am not talking about crossing my fingers, like some "holiday makers" have suggested, as that is what a spectator would do. Although I must admit at certain times crossing your fingers stops you from biting your nails. The participants stay focused and concentrate on the prize, by blocking out the cheers, jeers and sneers from the crowd.

SO,
    On your marks, get set, ......
    Believe it or not, it is all up to you.

Disclosure;
    No Animals were harmed in the making of this documentary,
    Except for maybe one.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.455K 250.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3759779 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 518919 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.