KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

KAI N Gold, page-5

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Just recalling the RRS conference is being held tomorrow at the RACV Royal Pines Resort 24 and 25 May. Gold Coast
    http://resourcesrisingstars.com.au/infopage/gold-cost-conference-2013

I note Kairos is attending and it would be the perfect opportunity to interrogate them at length and perhaps get some interpretation of the technical information provided in the Announcements. I think pow4ade and CC previously alluded to the possibility of going.. and others might also attend?  I suggest disclosing state at the outset that you are a keen HC poster etc, so they will have an understanding of where you are coming from and not disclose anything they should not, which of course they would not anyway...

If so, today might be a good chance to table any prompting questions here via posts, to assist those attending.

The one that comes to mind first (of many) is what is actually happening at Old Faithful? It shows as a lithium target or close by does, but from historic reports it is still high in gold poetential if the gold price is right.. which it is.

Also the reasoning behind upgrading the gold JORC rating.. is it in anticipation of finding more and slotting that extra in?

Thanks all in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $17.32K 1.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6113258 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4310886 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.