KAI 4.00% 1.3¢ kairos minerals limited

KAI N Gold, page-7

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Page 13 of the presentation shows the outcropping and boulder-like (I am sure there is a geological name for that) pegmatites previously mapped by Atlas iron at Wodgina East.

http://imagesignal.commsec.com.au/docserver/01741797.pdf?fileid=01741797&datedir=20160518&edt=MjAxNi0wNS0yMyswOTo1MzowMisxMjArMCtjb21zZWMrcmVkaXJlY3QrL2ltYWdlc2lnbmFsL2Vycm9ycGFnZXMvUERGVGltZW91dC5odG1sKy9pbWFnZXNpZ25hbC9lcnJvcnBhZ2VzL3BkZmRlbGF5ZWQuanNw

It also shows the mapped pegmatites apparently largely overlapping into an adjoining tenement.

I will assume that some astute drilling will reveal the shallow and huge undiscovered source of these lithium-rich pegmatites and we will all be rich.. BUT... what happens in the case of say that potential deposit extending greatly as it does onto someone else's tenement to the west, at it appears to do?

As I recall the JORC code (and I am talking about gold especially) closely considers the economics of any deposit. That is 10,000oz of gold at 5miles down is hardly economic say (and JORC claimable) whereas it is if it is close to surface... The economics of mineral recovery play an important part in any JORC Claim. If one looks at the gold price when the previous JORC assessment was done and the margins, and where it is now, the difference may be quite spectacular in JORC!! With the pit already developed, this is not one to underestimate, even as a potential highly profitable JV.

Another major question for Kairos might be why they did not gain as part of the Lynas Find Assets, the area north of Old Faithful which is suggested as being the northern extension of Old Faithful and highly prospective. It was just not passed to Kairos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.