KAI 0.00% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

KAIO, page-13

1. 819 Posts.
    I am glad to hear that you are super bullish on the options, as is your right. Of course as we know the MC of KAI will increase in the near future due to the issue of more shares, not necessarily due to an increase in the SP. Do I see KAI having a possible MC of $800m within a year? I would have to suggest I do not. If they keep issuing shares at their current rate, the MC could perhaps continue to rise. I am sorry but I will not work out the maths on possibilities, same as I won't spend any time working out how I will spend my probable lotto winnings. Also there are many before you, on here, who have done the maths sadly their calculations were for naught, they may have been better spending their time on dot to dot books as I do.

I am sorry that you lost money on MPJO but that is the, as you call it, small dash of risk if the upside does not occur and is always a sobering factor to owning both shares and options. I hope for your sake that you do recover your losses and perhaps we may beg to differ, as only time will tell what happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $95.11K 9.506M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1199999 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2439974 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.