KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

kal has spoken

1. 11,407 Posts.
    I have now seen it all.

2 days ago we all gave the heads up to the whole hotcopper forum that this is going to run hard.

It went up 30-40% that day.

Today....after all the trash talking and 99% of 1400 shares going backwards, KAL surges another 30%.

I am just reading all the media reports on KAL performing on one of the worst ASX days.

I called a 17 cent close and was told after it only closed at 13 cents that I should be banned.

What the?

I seriously am sorry downrampers, but the 30% rise on a day like this is like a 200% rise on a good DOW day.

So watch tomorrow....please dont buy as this run will keep going at minimum 30% a day until the next results in 8 days......and come back and say your sorry's then.

badjelly, brocko,kumar....you're all invited to try and argue how its a dog....but it seems even the media and the big end of town now have KAL on their radar.

Did everyone see CVI go from 7 to 37 cents? RAU from 2.1 to 16?

KAL has a JORC's resource that states they have minimum $1 billion worth of gold.

KAL sits today worth $18 million as a whole company and all its shares.

KAL will soon be worth a lot more then $18 million as its shares are heading into the 20's and 30's.

I wont say when but its sooner then soon...likely before 8 days is up. But if I pick a day...the downrampers will catch me out for being 1 hour off the mark and say I should be banned.

By the way...all their posts were removed by HC Admin. Interesting. I don’t mind a debate...but give the forum something to combat our arguments, and that of the 46 million shares traded today.

The market has spoken today.

The media concurs.

Today was very light trading in what is to come. Today KAL hit the radar of the media, the big end of town and above all, against all odds, against 99% of the market falling and the DOW going down 360 points.....KAL performed in a massive way.

and its going to go a lot lot higher then this 13 close on one the ASX's worst day for a long time.

It does not matter what the DOW and the rest of the market does form here until the $1 billion worth of gold KAL has is reflected in the KAL share price.

With KAL at 13 cents today at close……we have a massive amount of rerating to go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $3.421K 121.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3921 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.