EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

It crossed my mind that the real players like Dattels & his...

1. 67 Posts.
    It crossed my mind that the real players like Dattels & his chums (follow this link to Marben100's post 1669 on advfn for more info) seem to have no intention of allowing EXT's share price to slip backward and every intention to keep the pressure on.
    Note the sentence "our shareholders expressed an interest in maintaining Kalahari's position". Which share holders? I'm a KAH shareholder and they certainly didn't ask my opinion.
    We do know that companies connected to Dattels control at least 25.64% of KAH and at least 10.17% of EXT, I may be wrong, but I assume this placing was their idea.
    It'll be interesting to see which new institutions have joined the party and to see if they have any previous history with Dattels, Mellon et al.

If KAH use half of it's newly re-stocked warchest buying EXT on market, with an ever diminishing number of freely traded shares they could possibly push EXT up to $8-$10. If EXT placed shares at that price, it wouldn't take a very large share issue to raise enough funds to double the number of drill rigs on site.

AIMO just dumping a few thoughts on the thread to see what others think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $30.03K 3.754M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6106603 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 608719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.