LYC 0.15% $6.82 lynas rare earths limited

CJ(s) being manipulative again to portray a negative outlook....

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    CJ(s) being manipulative again to portray a negative outlook. .."to date commitment" means up to, not TOTAL cost of the project which is what you now allude to. ! The $30mill was for marketing/strategy and aspects of plan/design. Of course, commitment to proceed towards the build is going to cost a whole lot more.

Regarding the schedule you refer to, I assume you are pointing to that "fluffy" cloud without any other footnote from 2019. Meh! nothing can be gleaned from that in 2019, the real news of this project was still forthcoming ... Here is a better understanding of the timetable (provided to us only 1 year ago 22 Jan 2021) - LYNAS RARE EARTHS LIMITED (ASX:LYC) - Ann: Lynas Signs Contract to Build US Light Rare Earths Facility, page-1 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum - it clearly states inline with Dod timetable and part of 2025 plan (still 3 years away).

I hope and suspect to hear more news on this project shortly.

I fully expect you CJ(s) to keep posting nonetheless. It amazes me that you have ZERO other interest in any other stock on ASX (.... and for years now). CJ(s)... you are unable to hold credibility given this situation. All can see that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
0.010(0.15%)
Mkt cap ! $6.477B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.80 $6.709M 973.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 578 $6.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.83 7807 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.