LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Do you think any project is on the 2019 Schedule? Which ones?...

1. 7,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    Do you think any project is on the 2019 Schedule? Which ones? Why? There is one the MT Weld improvements. What projects do you think company is being transparent about? Put your facts on the table and I will be glad to discus. You alluded to pads at KAL Tell me why you think this is OK. Show where company has told us of this major mile stone. Pictures are great but I learned long ago that they are great for backup to real data but without Data they are just meant to distract you from the lack of data. So when Lynas gives lots of pictures in a Q report with nothing tangible in righting I become very suspicious.

I always find it interesting when people attack me especially using implied profanity and personal insults but do not build a good counter argument.

I have told you clearly where I stand and why. Could you please do the same and we will discus.

Say what you want but when I left the military in 1972. I was sleeping in my car Finally went to school WPI 1975 BS EE 1978 Worked as an engineer for awhile started managing projects. Ending my career managing post doc Micro Biologist Doing work on Proteins and Genomes. Retired at 55 to go cruising on my own boat. So if you are correct why did people keep paying me so well.
    Take a look updates we received on NEXT, and compare with all current projects. I am not looking for details would be very happy with details given in 2019 plan updated. I listen to explanations given by AL to CC Q&A She brushes over hard questions. No one calls her on it because if they do they will not be invited to participate in next CC

Look forward to discussing this with you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.