LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

Kalgoorie site, page-64

1. 7,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    "I stated why you were wrong. Will not retype it." yes you did with out a single piece of backup. I got what you said what don't you understand about the fact I strongly disagree. Were is the back up?

"Again this is a SPECULATIVE thread. Not based on fact and announcements." So you do not think facts are important that you can say any thing you want without facts. Yet when I give my opinion with facts. It was very bad thing. You had to discredit me with personal insults and veiled profanity Does that sound fair to you?

Do you remember that you jumped into this discussion and said I was all wrong in what I said to some one else. If this is speculative how do you justify your actions? Just to be clear I support people jumping in at any time. Just JASS contradicts himself and changes rules as he digs his hole deeper and deeper.

So you cannot name one project you are prepared to defend as on schedule. You do not have a single fact that refutes any thing i say. You do not say what I misread but refer to it again as a why I must be wrong. Thank you for your post. it puts a smile on my face when someone keeps resorting to insults with no factual back up. Because I know My post bugs them but they cannot defend their view. Some facts on KAL

• Kal confirmed in 2019 plan
    • KAL needed to continue operations of lamp pass June 2023. I fully expect this to be extended by new government but if they do it will give a big boost to SMSL Total time of project 48 months
    • Still no license OCT 1 2021 29 months into project and no new published schedule.

JMO After construction is done it will take 6 to 12 months of testing and initial tuning before the plant is in low level. production. This is true in all industries doing project like this. Look at Lamp how long it took because of Leaks, Pipes breaking, corrosion Here is AL 2016 Diggers and dealers presentation There is a section on problems with Pumps and Pipes failing in each kiln
    read this statement care fully. Sorry no page numbers in document but my PDF viewer says PG 9 of 22 Lots of other tidbits you should read it all.

• Originally , valve replacement was required every few days
    • Each of the four kilns has its own mixer and pump system
    • Each 24” Supamir now runs for 6 weeks between major maintenance

https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/01763479.pdf

Now think how many years this was from Lamp start up. How much time do you think testing and tuning will take on new radically different C&L. If you think they know all the problems now. You do not get it. The petroleum industry has been cracking oil for many years. In WWII Hitler cracked coal into petrol so it has been around a long time. He had lots of coal not much petrol. The petrol industry plans 3 year for every cracking system from end of construction to 80 % operation. They do go slow. Having lots of Hot Hydrocarbons can make a small problem very deadly. I do not think it will take Lynas 3 years. SIX to 12 months does not seem unlikely.

Does it seem strange to you that someone that can't read and comprehend has no problem finding data from 2016 in a minute or so. It was simple. I remembered the presentation and was fairly certain that it was the first one AL did. Did a search on this site for Diggers and Dealers. Looked at oldest one. Remembered the picture of the SUPAMIR quick scroll down found picture. About a minute all done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.