LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Kalgoorie site, page-87

1. 7,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    you just don't get it do you. Because you are unable to defend things like your 100 % growth a year for many years. you resort to insults like some 9 year old school yard bully. And if you look I have been a Lynas stock holder since June. Luckily I sold most. But after a week of Selling I still had a few shares of CF left and decided not to put in a new order the following week. I do not have much.

Why don't you try doing some research and refuting my arguments with facts. You say patents I say none. Plenty of search sites to find them Easy for you to disprove me just list one.

I like your new idea try to change definition of patents by implying they are "in house" You should have looked up term before using it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patent
    In house is just a patent that the legal work is done by in house attorneys as apposed to and external firm. Again you show what you do not know.

Just for record most companies that have medium amounts of patents. say 20 a year have in- house patent people, Early stages need lots of conversations with the person doing the patent. There is also lots of time spent finding "prior art" which has to be listed in patent. Besides the time finding it you need tech people to review the prior art to say how relevant it is. All companies then use an outside firm to render a second opinion and do the filling. Simple reason they might find something you did not and if you are sued the second opinion proves due diligence which means no punitive damages just actual damages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.34 $6.37 $6.29 $15.63M 2.473M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1079 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.31 10515 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.