LYC 3.00% $6.86 lynas rare earths limited

Kalgoorie site, page-30

1. 7,272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    Show me once I said Curing time was a problem I never did. I said I thought the schedule was possibly in trouble. That one item usually overlooked is how long it takes to install footing for this type of equipment and gave references to show that pilings and curing may be a problem. I know nothing about ground structure in this area do not even know if pilings are necessary. I do know this is a phase that often causes delays. Along with prep under the footings and footing themselves. I have put out many times my straw horse schedule. Everyone loves to say this and that is crazy but not one of those people have put out an alternative with some reference. So here is my schedule again a schedule they cannot start till fully licensed which they are not.

Six months for Site prep and footings.
    12 months for installation construction including everything.
    6 months for dry and wet test before volume production Remember this was over 22 months for Lamp which was bigger and managed by NC but I still think it will be 6 months.

It is so easy to sit back and say oh this is crazy without putting out any alternative Try producing an alternative plan if you can. Go look at the 2019 2025 plan you tell me why I should not think they are a little behind and it is growing both interims of what they are doing and what they are spending.

When asked why spending was Behind in Q3 CC AL said isn't delaying spending a good thing and everybody said yes. Sorry but after over 20 years of project management one of the first ways to detect a problem project is one that is significantly underspending. Successful projects always want more money sooner because management squeezed every last penny out of budget.

Am I correct? I do not know!

Have never said this was correct just that it was a major concern for me that needs careful watching. You and others are so concerned with blotting out any thing negative you have zero idea what to watch for signs of trouble. I do not think we will have to wait beyond the AM to know. Between Q4, AR, Q1 and AM it should be obvious.

The biggest concern for me is no where did I see fees for an experienced contractor to oversee everything not related to working of plant. in SAR. Now this could have been buried in ADMIN but admin history is 2019 AR 33.16m, 2020 SAR 18 M, 2020 AR 28M, 2021 SAR 15.7M All numbers AUD. Sar 6 months AR 12. I think it is great the factory management is doing so much. But if they are taking on areas with limited experience we could have a problem bigger than NC with first phase of lamp.
    Absolutely agree. Who know if they need pilings under footings I surly don't. My quick schedule is above the same one I have posted for a while starting with Q3 CC. It is not a problem yet but lots of potential to become one so any stock holder should be watching, not selling I am not. I bought 3 times since July 6
    It is now time to look for signs to sell or buy more. Why do people see any thing that talks about things to watch with diligence as a negative that has to be killed and buried. What is you guess of project schedule?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.86
Change
0.200(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.412B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.72 $6.90 $6.72 $35.19M 5.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1605 $6.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 65562 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.86
  Change
0.200 ( 3.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.72 $6.90 $6.72 1399403
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.