LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

Kalgoorlie..., page-12

1. 7,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    A few comments on your report that I find bothersome.

First is these two.
    "Much of the equipment is a third or fourth generation design with the previous generations all being designed, trialed and tested"
    I think this was a very smart idea I have no problem with it. If this is 3 or fourth generation design where is all the IP you keep talking about?

"With any project this size there are sure to be minor delays and problems, after all we are not making Barbie dolls. Those who have commissioned large electro/mechanical/chemical installations understand that these challenges are part of the process" . This sounds like it came from Grant McAuliff. It was a great opportunity for you to dig deeper. Did you ask what he saw as the biggest challenges? Did he think they would be supplying Lamp on July 1? did you watch his body language and eyes carefully as you asked these questions and he answered. I worked on the M&A team for Perkin Elmer for 3 years. After my first site visit at dinner other people on the team asked me what I thought. They ripped me apart for what I missed. I learned to be much more careful with my answers because I learned how little I knew in these situations. I think about the 6th site visit I finally went as the sole engineering REP. I know what you do for work you have nothing to be ashamed of. To not understand how these tours work is a big problem. If you don't dig deep do not just feed back what they tell you!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.