LYC 1.98% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

Kalgoorlie..., page-25

1. 7,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 506
    So nothing to be gained by listing to people with different opinions. the very fact the only negative you can up with is my sentiment says it all. Not one data driven argument.
    That mean that you like Toly held when split adjusted price was over AUD 24. So what did you miss last time. Is that attitude maybe causing you to. I had very large holding when I was at Toly's house and said my hares would all be gone in a week. He assured me a locale mining school would have a DE icing compound ready in a year and that would same Lynas. Still waiting for it. What do you see from Revenue and profit over the next 18 months an what will that do to price. Do you know how to calculate annualized gain? My guess with money tied up for that long your gain annualized is very low. Not to mention to days price is 9.00 AUD Not 24. Read some investment books most investors do fairly well with buys. The big fault is if they do well at first they fall in love with company and totally miss the sell. Lynas was AUD 11.59 on May 3. 9.00 today down 22%. Does that make you think? Question why. For record ASX 200 was 7316 on may 3 and to day7301. so Lynas's pears in AU are down 4.3%. what does a 4 X greater drop for Lynas than ASX say to you?
    per usual just your speculation which you have no knowledge of what I do.

I have asked you before to show me one SAR or AR where Lynas was not overvalued using Profits, revenue and Book valued compared to Market cap. You did not do it.

I will ask you another question which I doubt you are competent enough to answer.
    From May 3 till to day Lynas is down 22% ASX 4 % can you explain the differences.

Now I did cherry pick that date. YTD numbers are not much better Lynas down 18.4%
    ASX 200 3.8% if you would prefer just explain why this large difference between ASX 200 and Lynas is not a problem, I know you cannot.

This is analysis based on data, not just random thoughts that you think are true.
    have you ever provided any argument based on Data to counter mine. I think not just insults
    I use to be good friends with Toly and visited him in Colorado. After selling all MCP At a very good profit I put half the profit into LYSCF about 10% of my portfolio which is a lot for me. i ma retired and live on my investments. When i saw Lie after Lie from NC I sold it all for about $23. Split adjusted. Since then been in and out many times Last time was spring of 2021. The truth is obviously not what you care about.
    Funny when we were arguing about 48 MH I kept doing math and phyisics to show why they would not deliver as promised and you kept saying see that proves it. But all you ever did is say "show magnets". your memory is poor i never said BEVs were no good which you say often now. what I did say is that plug in Hybrids were a better short term solution for the next ten years. Right now the market is proving me wrong. I will ask you the same question as I aske Stoff
    If you are such a market guru and math genus you should be able to answer at least one.

Show me one SAR or AR where Lynas was not overvalued using Profits, revenue and Book valued compared to Market cap.

From MAY 3 till to day Lynas is down 22% SX 4 % can you explain the differences?

Now I did cherry pick that date. YTD numbers are not much better Lynas down 18.4%ASX 200 3.8% if you would prefer just explain why this large difference between ASX 200 and Lynas is not a problem, I know you cannot. This is analysis based on data, Not just random thoughts that you think are true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.140(1.98%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.97 $6.84 $15.53M 2.248M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13835 $6.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 2500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.