LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

I made no assumption about how you are doing. Toly bought huge...

1. 7,431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 501
    I made no assumption about how you are doing. Toly bought huge number of shares at very low price and is doing well I am sure all who held did buy more. What I said have you thought at all about the reasons for not selling shares. What caused you not to sell? I was pointing out NC faults then and the fact that REE prices had toped and had to fall. Is the same thing that blinded you then blinded you now? Only you know but you need to think to know for sure.

Please note my words i underlined a few for emphasis.

My guess with money tied up for that long your gain annualized is very low. Not to mention to days price is 9.00 AUD Not 24.

Do not forget the AUD / USD was over 1.0 then and 0.68 now. If you are US that's another - 30%

Annualized gain is the only thing that counts. It is why I use a program to track mine. I fool my self easily about how I am doing without seeing the numbers. There are many free Excell programs available Problem is you have to enter data. I prefer a paid program with automatic downloads on by and sells from my brokers and auto update from exchange on prices, splits and dividends. Well worth the money. The biggest thing that improved my investing was realizing how I was doing and what was working and not working. It is amazing how big wins stick in your memory and loses get swept under the rug.

Many investment books say
    without tools to track investments most people think they are doing much better than they are. This was very true for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.