KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Kalina Cycle - Waste-heat's Magnum Opus...

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Magnum Opus

"A work of art, music, or literature that is regarded as the most important or best work that an artist has produced"

I strongly believe Kalina Power has the potential to be a multi-billion dollar company in the coming years and its only a matter of time, the story has yet to unfold.

I strongly believe the market has not woken up to the potential of this company and I am quietly accumulating more at these levels.

Kalina power Limited
    Ticker : KPO
    SOI: ~305 million
    Market cap ~32 million

What is ORC?  - A use for waste heat.

"The Organic Rankine Cycle is a thermodynamic process where heat is transferred to a fluid at a constant pressure. The fluid is vaporized and then expanded in a vapor turbine that drives a generator, producing electricity."

Generating power from Waste heat is a multi-billion dollar industry currently being serviced by only a handful of companies using ORC technology (organic rankine cycle)

The image below illustrates the current market share.

ORmat 65%.jpg

There are 3 main companies dominating the industry with ORMAT leading the way.
    ORMAT
    NYSE: ORA
    Mcap 2.4billion

As you can see, Kalina is very small compared to ORMAT, in fact we are 1/75th the size of ORMAT.

Kalina has yet to take a slice of this Delicious pie

The Kalina Cycle vs ORC

In the red corner we have ORC, slow, bruised, and out-dated technology.

In the blue corner we have Kalina, a new fighter that is armed with technology and tricks the others cant seem to do.

ORC vs Kalina.png

Above is a list of the main manufacturers of the ORC technology.

ORC technology has strict building requirements and the liquid inside the power plant cannot be changed, what this means is ORC technology will not work if the waste heat simply isnt hot enough.

Kalina can work with much cooler waste heat due to the flexible build options and the ability to change the liquids composition inside the plant on a per job basis,
    disruptive technology with the potential to disrupt the waste heat industry, welcome to the future, welcome to Kalina.

Below is a table from the latest presentation showing some advantages over ORC systems.

KPO vs orc.png

Efficient, Safe, Reliable, Proven

I want to talk about India, I believe they are just as big as China as opportunity comes...

India are one of the largest producers of Iron, Concrete, and glass, all 3 of these industries can use the ORC cycle to their advantage, so there is no reason they cant use a safer, more effective system to get the job done cheaper.

Geothermal
    "Geological Survey of India conducted a study and has identified 400 medium to high enthalpy geothermal springs in India, clustered in seven provinces, namely The Himalaya, Sohana, Cambay, Son-Narmada-Tapi (SONATA), Bakreswar, the Barren Islands and Godavari province."
    The above quote is in regards to using the ORC cycle, and i wonder how many more potential sites can be identified if using the Kalina cycle that runs on lower temperatures?

I started to dig more and more looking into the potential market size of India... and here it is.

orc potential.png

With just some basic napkin maths... and being conservative

Lets say we took just 1/20th of the potential Mw's in India's waste heat market, that would be 44x 5mW Kalina plants generating roughly 264 million dollars in revenue a year, not bad for a turnkey solution that is self-sustaining and zero emissions

Conclusion:

I dont care about little pips here nor there, I see massive potential and I wanted to share my research notes and thoughts on how I feel about the potential of this company.

Solid management team are ready to kick some serious goals and to show the world how special the Kalina Cycle is, remember folks all im asking for is a fair slice of a massive pie

pie.jpg
    Efficient, Safe, Reliable, Proven - This is Kalina

Ciao!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12746074 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.