KPO 33.3% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

Kalina Cycle - Waste-heat's Magnum Opus..., page-17

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Working for a multinational EPC across a variety of power gen and petrochem projects, I can attest to the inefficiency and inconsistency of ORC from a power generation stand point as often process temps do not consistently reach what is modelled.

Do we know who is responsible for the construction of the Kalina Cycle system at the Hainan Plant? Is it SSNE (apologies for my ignorance if this has been mentioned before as my research on SSNE has turned up squat) Or is the EPC arm of Sinopec performing the work independently of the Refining division and if so what is SSNE's contribution to the tri-party?

With the superiority of the Kalina tech validated through existing plants, a highly regarded management team and a streamlined capital-lite business model. My only area of concern now lies with the execution of the construction and commissioning of the plant.

While the MOU with Cryostar is an interesting opportunity in addition to the retro-fitting of existing plants, one area I believe there is potential to expand into is the supply of Kalina Cycle tech to packaged equipment suppliers such as GE or Alstom.

Valin, keep up the good work champ, enjoy your research and your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.4K 1.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 7179771 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9107509 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.